Thursday, March 13

I DID IT!!!!

Guess what everybody? I did it!! I really ran a half marathon. 13.1 miles! There should be nothing half about it. Someone needs to make a new name for it. How about the... i don't know. i can't think of a new name, but it is crazy! No, i really actually am really happy that it is something i was able to accomplish. When I got to the finish line i was sure i would never do another race. However, i find myself looking for another one that i could train better for and do again! Here is a link to my pics. http://www.brightroom.com/go.asp?29756286 Now keep in mind that these pictures are taken from someone sitting on the ground. (not the best angle) i look like a freakin cow! anyway-look and enjoy..... yeah don't worry an 80 year old man freaking passed me... it's ok though. good for him, right?
This month is going by so fast! We go to get Matt from the airport in 1 week! I can not believe it. My little brother is so awesome. i can't wait to see him!
Then the next week we go to Mexico! YEAH! I am so ready for it. Snow better be gone when i get back though!
ok, so here we are almost to the weekend. & it's a good thing too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so nice. Congrats on your marathon run. I can't believe that Matt comes home so soon. Wow! I saw your parents and Ryan last wed at the Jazz game. It was so nice to see them. I also hear from Erika once in a while too. I love that our families are so close. It is great to hear from you.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Wow that's impressive that you did that! I'm feelin good to do my mile. To answer you question about the "biggest loser". My family and a bunch of friends just decided to do it ourselves. We all had to put money in and we have weekly challenges. It's fun because when there's competition there's more motivation to get it done!

April said...

Way to go! I love the pictures-I think you look great! It was so great to meet you so hopefully we can do it again next year, right?