Saturday, August 21

New Beginning

I have decided it's about time to get back to blogging! More for journaling than anything else. I feel bad that it has taken me this long to get back to doing it, but like they say...better late then never.
Life is GOOD.
I feel seriously so blessed to have the 2 wonderful children that i have. We were just watching home video of the last year and WOW! What a year it has been. My little Ashlyn girl was 5 months when we found out she was going to be a big sister. Which was hardly believable because she was still such a baby. Treyden entered the world on March 5 and we love him so much. He is growing into such a strong, fun little guy.



We have enjoyed the summer so much. We bought a trailer and have gone camping a few times. Ashlyn loves it, but i think next year will be more fun for all of us.






We have also gone out on the Deer Creek Reservoir a few times. Ashlyn is such a water bug. I can't believe she gets in that water without a complaint (well almost) She is so fun right now! I love hanging out with her. She seriously is my little buddy. she is daddys little buddy too!

At the end of the day we like to unwind by taking a ride in the Jeep all together. It's quite a site! I ride in the back with Ashlyn and Treyden rides in the front seat (it's not quite as windy up there) Both of the kids just love it! We turn up the music..Lately it's been the black eyed peas and Ashlyn sings along. She seriously sings "Boom, Boom, BOOM" in the right tune and everything! She makes me proud...ha ha




Like I said before....LIFE IS GOOD!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Im soo glad that you have decided to blog again! It's hard blogging. It's hard knowing what to say, and posting pictures takes sooo long. And most people don't ever leave comments, wich makes facebook much more fun...but blogger is still a great thing, and Im so glad to be able to check in on my good ol friend and her super cute family! hope all is well with you guys, I miss seeing you around. =) The kiddies are growing soo fast, it makes me sad. sooo cute tho! Crazy how much really does change in a year.

{Rollins Family} said...

life does look good and it only gets better as the kids get older!! :)

good choice on starting up blogging again, L.O.V.E it!

Ashley said...

Your kids are soo darling! Glad you are blogging again!

Davis and co. said...

Cute! We miss you guys. I love Ashlyn's pigtails, adorable. I miss holding Treyden.